Saturday, November 9, 2013

Writing


  Hi all!!! I'm back today, as promised! :) 
    Life has been a real b**** lately, so I'm not the happiest. I just want to be happy, and to live life to its fullest....very hard as of now. 
   i dont feel like writing that much right now,but I just wanted to make sure I did some sort of blog post for the day...a year is wayyy too long to go without any word! ~if people read my blog anyways~
   I think that writing a book or something would be good for me. I just dont know about what, and how hard it would be for me. Writing isn't my strong suit anymore. Or I could do essays.... What do my readers think? Comment below to let me know what your ideas are!! I just might pick one(or more) of them up and use them~you would be credited for it of course! 
   I will write more either later tonight or sometime this week. 

   Love,
  Lady Liberty <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment