Saturday, November 9, 2013

Money's got a hold on all of us


 so,I've started a free online college course through Coursera on Marketing and Economics. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. It may not be my favorite subject, but it is something I need to learn about if I am going to be in politics or business....or anywhere near those fields.
 It is somewhat interesting, I guess. It might give me a new perspective on things. Money in general gives me a big headache, because I don't even believe it should exist, or that it should rule all our lives as it does currently. But while it is such a big player in society, I need to know how to work with it, and sort of...be its friend. To be the friend of something that people use as a weapon,fight and kill over,and that so many innocent human beings die because they don't have~it's hard.
  I may not have the technical smarts or the degree that they do,but I have the heart. I wish that mattered in today's society....
  I am so focused on my own success though-that I will play nice with money and the academic world. It's how I am gonna get there. Where is "there"? I'm not sure. But it is beautiful. And I am gonna get there. Someday.

   Love,
  Lady Liberty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment